[phenixbb] Error message when starting phenix gui

vdalves at fmv.utl.pt vdalves at fmv.utl.pt
Fri Oct 30 04:32:02 PDT 2009

   I reported the exact same error.

   I am on an Ubuntu 9.04 system.

   Also if I click on Help>Phenix documentation I get this error:

     Using browser /usr/bin/firefox
Gtk-Message: Failed to load module "canberra-gtk-module":
libcanberra-gtk-module.so: cannot open shared object file: No such
file or directory
/usr/lib/firefox-3.0.14/firefox: symbol lookup error:
/usr/lib/libgnome-2.so.0: undefined symbol: g_dgettext

   Does it also happen to you?

Victor Alves