[phenixbb] Converting .mtz to xplor or having phenix output to xplor file

Young-Jin Cho yjcho at brandeis.edu
Wed Oct 28 10:58:11 PDT 2009

When I did phenix run, it made .map files that were not readable in my Pymol. I don't know this is the case for everybody. However, once I changed .map to .xplor, there was no problem.

Another follow up questions is how you can make difference map with positive and negative density maps showed up separately or together in Pymol as we see on the coot.

Thanks in advance,

YoungJin