[phenixbb] pseudo-merohedral twinning or pseudo-symmetry?

Francis E Reyes Francis.Reyes at Colorado.EDU
Fri Oct 16 12:28:09 PDT 2009

Is there a model available? How much of it is built/homologous? You
should try indexing it with labelit (try several images) and see if
P222 is still the proper point group.

See http://cci.lbl.gov/~phzwart/p222.png for subgroups under p222. You
may need to consider the lower P2 space groups for this problem.

FR