[phenixbb] Reflection count

Pavel Afonine PAfonine at lbl.gov
Wed Oct 7 17:20:57 PDT 2009

Hi Lucas,

the reflection output by "export_final_f_model" option may be truncated
by the resolution, sigma etc (if you used those criteria). Also,
phenix.refine does automatic detection and removing of outliers, so that
file will not contain them too.

Using your original files or *_data.mtz generated by phenix.refine is
much better option.

Also, it depends how you count Fobs(+) and Fobs(-) (if you have any).

Pavel.