[phenixbb] regarding ncs distance - .geo file

Pavel Afonine PAfonine at lbl.gov
Mon Nov 23 00:02:10 PST 2009

Hi X-gurus,

just to remove some of my ignorance,...  and sorry in advance for a
stupid question:  What is "(...) Dano maps in CCP4 using phases from
your current model (...)". If you tell me exactly what it is I might be
able to add this to PHENIX family of tools (or at least put it to to-do
list)...

All the best!
Pavel.