[phenixbb] Water/residue alternative conformations

Pavel Afonine PAfonine at lbl.gov
Fri May 29 08:55:58 PDT 2009

Hi Roeland,

could you please send the fragment of PDB file that contains residues
and waters in question, or just  send the whole PDB? What you are trying
to do is definitely possible in phenix.refine so I presume there must be
something obvious (oversight somewhere) that makes it not working as
expected.

Pavel.