[phenixbb] Attaching H onto phosphate group and ATP

Pavel Afonine PAfonine at lbl.gov
Mon May 25 16:06:23 PDT 2009

Hi Young-Jin,

why don't you try two refinement runs using two different CIF files for
ATP where different P-O bond lengths are defined (just edit CIF files
manually):

phenix.refine model.pdb data.mtz atp_1.cif output.prefix=atp_1
phenix.refine model.pdb data.mtz atp_2.cif output.prefix=atp_2

?

Then see which one produces a better result locally (R-factors will not
show this). If you don't see any difference than the resolution or/and
data quality do not allow distinguishing this level of detail.

Pavel.