[phenixbb] Occupancies

sbiswas2 at ncsu.edu sbiswas2 at ncsu.edu
Wed May 20 07:26:08 PDT 2009

Hi Amit,
I dont know which version of phenix you are using. I tried this recently
with the most recent version using command line. Refinement of alternate
conformation is in the default parameters of phenix. So just go to coot
add the alternate conformation to fit your density save your model and
then run the phenix refine from the command line. The output file has the
refined model with different occupancies of the atoms. I also tried this
with CNS but it does a poor job with occupancy refinement.Hope this helps.
Shya