[phenixbb] Carbohydrate refinement

Nigel W Moriarty NWMoriarty at lbl.gov
Tue May 12 11:30:05 PDT 2009

Katya

You can find the details of the mechanism for linking residues here

http://phenix-online.org/documentation/refinement.htm#anch78

You can create your own file or use the tools available in PHENIX.

Option 1.

phenix.elbow --do-all model.pdb

will generate the link files along with restraints for non-standard
residues.

Option 2.

phenix.ready_set model.pdb

will also generate the link files as well as add hydrogens to you model.

Nigel

--
Nigel W. Moriarty
Building 64R0246B, Physical Biosciences Division