[phenixbb] tls refinement

Pavel Afonine PAfonine at lbl.gov
Mon May 11 13:58:19 PDT 2009

Hi Shya,

here is an example of PDB file that has plenty of alternative conformations:

http://www.rcsb.org/pdb/files/1ejg.pdb

FYI: the letters A,B,... in front of residue names are altloc
identifiers that mark alternative conformations - this is exactly what
that slide shows.

Normally, you either create residues in alternative conformations either
manually or using a corresponding option in COOT. Of course, you need to
see the justifying density for them.

Pavel.