[phenixbb] --unused_ok, .def, documentation,...

Schubert, Carsten [PRDUS] CSCHUBER at its.jnj.com
Fri May 8 05:12:33 PDT 2009

Ralf,

Could you please NOT do this. With your current frequent upgrade cycle
and the concurrent renaming of options it is very frequent that we need
to use the unused_ok option. Otherwise it is really a pain to pick up a
refinement from a couple of weeks ago, just because I needed to upgrade
phenix in order to get something working. Everybody should understand
that the unused_ok option is the price you have to pay for frequent
update cycles.

Cheers,

	Carsten