[phenixbb] Missing map for model

Pavel Afonine PAfonine at lbl.gov
Mon Mar 30 08:09:51 PDT 2009

Hi Folmer,

I'm glad that this solved the problem!
But it leaves me uncertain about what exactly happened and why... It
would be very helpful for us PHENIX developers if we could reproduce
this problem and fix it so no-one else falls into this same trap in
future. We can only do this if you send us the data and model, along
with telling the steps you have done. Is that possible?

Thanks!
Pavel.