[phenixbb] refinement with a covalent inhibitor.

Maia Cherney chern at ualberta.ca
Thu Mar 19 10:28:13 PDT 2009

Hi Nigel,
Thank you for your help. The sugar chain is the same, but the crystal
form is different and the sugar chain is not infinite, because a part of
the chain is disordered. (To make the complex, I used a high molecular
weight sugar, 17 or 30 KDa).  Did you get the E64 carboxyl group flat?
I have no trouble with covalent linking, just the geometry of the
ligands. Do you need my pdb?

Maia