[phenixbb] refinement with a covalent inhibitor.

Maia Cherney chern at ualberta.ca
Tue Mar 17 15:10:20 PDT 2009

Thank you Nigel,
However, your cif file did not help with the problem (carboxylate is not
planar) when using the PHENIX 1.4-3 version that we have now. You
mentioned 2 newer versions of phenix, 1.4-4 and 1.4-6. Do I need to get
them both? By the way, phenix.ready_set (in our current version) screwed
up all hydrogens in my other ligand (trimer of ASG-GCU).  I think that
the ready.set needs to know that the monomers are linked.  With this
particular ligand that is a hexamer, ASG is in the library, but GCU is
not. Should I give a cif_link file for the ready.set, too? After I get a
newer version of phenix, I 'll try it again.
Maia