[phenixbb] refinement with a covalent inhibitor.

Sabine Schneider sabine.schneider at cup.uni-muenchen.de
Tue Mar 17 00:54:25 PDT 2009

Hello Maia,

Have you checked, if there are any wrong/weird hydrogens defined at your
ligand? That can screw up your defined geometry. I usually use refmac to
check my cifs, by running it using "structure idealisation" and
"generate all hydrogens and output to coordinate file", putting in the
coordinates of the ligand and the respect cif file. Than you will see,
what is actually in your cif file.

Maybe that helps

Sabine