[phenixbb] coordinate error

Pavel Afonine PAfonine at lbl.gov
Sat Mar 14 13:06:55 PDT 2009

Hi Maia,

the R-factors seem good at this resolution. If the other validation
criteria, local and global, are ok, then I wouldn't worry too much about
this error anyway, since its estimation is not always reliable.

For example, as local validation use phenix.real_space_correlation to
plot map CC for each atom - this will give you the ideal local fit of
your model into electron density map.  Use Molprobity for geoemtry
validations, etc.

Cheers,
Pavel.