[phenixbb] phasine error

Pavel Afonine PAfonine at lbl.gov
Wed Jun 10 21:18:47 PDT 2009

Hi,

you can get it using phenix.refine. Just type from the command line:

phenix.refine model.pdb data.mtz strategy=none main.number_of_macro_cycles=1

and hit Enter. Look for the numbers towards the end of log file or
output to the screen (after bulk solvent correction and scaling is
reported done).

PS> It is a good question, thanks. I will add phase error and ML
coordinate error estimates to model_vs_data.