[phenixbb] not enough memory error in Resolve/AutobuildWizard

Tatyana Sysoeva tatyanasysoeva at gmail.com
Wed Jun 3 09:02:56 PDT 2009

Hello!

I'm trying to run AutobuildWizard on distant computer cluster.
Runs failed. In Autobuild log file there is a message:

*TRIED resolve_giant ...NEED A BIGGER VERSION...
TRIED resolve ...NEED A BIGGER VERSION...
TRIED resolve_giant ...NEED A BIGGER VERSION...
TRIED resolve_huge ...NEED A BIGGER VERSION...
child process stderr output:
  command: 'AutoBuild_run_1_/TEMP0/temporary.com'
  Sorry, not enough memory for RESOLVE
----------------------------------
TRIED resolve_extra_huge ...but not OK

Failed to carry out AutoBuild_set_up_build:
*
Some Autobuild runs were ok, some stopped with that error message.
What am I doing wrong?

I installed Phenix1.4-3, locally to my home folder, run it from script file
in queue.
As I found this Linux computer cluster has next parameters -
1 login node:
-Sun SunFire v20z 1U Rackmount Box
-Dual 2.4 GHz AMD Opteron Processors
-8 GB of ECC RAM

Could you advise something to start with to find a problem?

Sincerely,
Tanya