[phenixbb] Integrating Phenix with Torque

Jeremy Mann jeremy at biochem.uthscsa.edu
Wed Jul 29 07:08:07 PDT 2009

A new user of mine wants to run Phenix on two of our clusters. We use
Torque/Maui as our batch scheduler and would like to integrated their
usage of Phenix.

They want to run something like:

phenix.autobuild  data=data.hkl seq_file=seq.dat model=model.pdb
multiple_models=True multiple_models_number=20 n_cycle_rebuild_max=5
nbatch=20 nproc=20

The documentation mentions briefly the ability to use batch schedulers but
doesn't give examples of submission scripts.

--
Jeremy Mann
jeremy at biochem.uthscsa.edu

Bioinformatics Core Facility