[phenixbb] S Novym Godom

Oganesyan, Vaheh OganesyanV at MedImmune.com
Thu Jan 22 11:58:31 PST 2009

Hi Pavel,

It has been a while since our last communication. I'm writing to you to
in an attempt to exploit once used possibility to refine structure with
your help in Phenix while I'm not a Phenix subscriber.
The structure is at low 3.o A resolution and includes antibody Fab
fragment and an Antigen. My primary interest is to try SA option in
Phenix and to build missing several residues in chains C and D both
belonging to antigen.
In addition, there are 2 complexes per a.u., i.e. I have 2 Fab-Antigen
complexes in a.u. Each Fab consists of two chains: light and heavy. So,
there are 6 protein chains in the a.u.
Will you be kind enough to give it a try in Phenix with SA option
active?

Thank you.

_______
Vaheh

To the extent this electronic communication or any of its attachments contain information that is not in the public domain, such information is considered by MedImmune to be confidential and proprietary.  This communication is expected to be read and/or used only by the individual(s) for whom it is intended.  If you have received this electronic communication in error, please reply to the sender advising of the error in transmission and delete the original message and any accompanying documents from your system immediately, without copying, reviewing or otherwise using them for any purpose.  Thank you for your cooperation.