[phenixbb] geometry of disulfide and NAG

Pavel Afonine pafonine at lbl.gov
Thu Jan 22 08:27:46 PST 2009

Hi Li-Zhi Mi,

- make sure that the restraints are actually used: look ".geo" file - it
contains a list of all geometry restraints used in refinement;

- changing the wxc_scale will not necessarily help (although it might)
since it is a global weight used for the whole target;

- try idealizing the geometry of this problem fragment before refinement;

- you can also edit the corresponding CIF file to decrease the sigmas
for these particular restraints.

Pavel.