[phenixbb] default bondlengths - water

Pavel Afonine PAfonine at lbl.gov
Sat Feb 28 23:43:50 PST 2009

Hi Engin,

these are the distances between non-hydrogen atoms (even if H atoms are
present in the model).

The soft low limit cutoff allows to account for map imperfections due to
data and model quality.

I did not systematically investigate this. If I recall correctly, I put
these numbers in based on 1) looking "what others do"; 2) PDB survey; 3)
tests with a few models.

Pavel.