[phenixbb] AutoBuild after resolve

Mo Wong mowong22 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 28 08:34:27 PST 2009

Thanks for the e-mail!

I think I've figured out the problem. I had been using the GUI to set
"input_map_file" and "input_map_labels" rather than using "Optional map
coefficient file name". It wasn't reading in the solvent flattened data
correctly (and thus not setting "phases_from_resolve").

In addition there seems to be a bug in how the optional map file labels are
read, since:
temporary.com:LABIN FP=PHIdm PHIB=FOMdm FOM=Fdm

Is there a fix for this (version 1.3), as I've flipped them round and still
get them mis-assigned?

Cheers!

On Fri, Feb 27, 2009 at 7:49 PM, Thomas C. Terwilliger <terwilliger at lanl.gov