[phenixbb] AutoBuild after resolve

Thomas C. Terwilliger terwilliger at lanl.gov
Fri Feb 27 16:49:06 PST 2009

Hi Mo,

There isn't any place in the AutoBuild GUI specifically for
"phases_from_resolve".  If you really want to set this parameter you can
go to the "uncommon inputs" window and set "resolve_command" to
"phases_from_resolve".

I think that you don't want to do this, however.  I am assuming that this
means that you are using a density-modified map as input to AutoBuild with
data=my_density_modified_map.mtz.

What you want to do instead is say (or set in the GUI):

data=my_experimental_fobs_and_phases.mtz \
input_map_file=my_density_modified_map.mtz

and then AutoBuild will start from your density modified map, but it will
use experimental phase information as the prior phase information. It will
also automatically set the parameter "phases_from_resolve" so that that
you do not have to.

I hope that helps!
-Tom T

Hi all,

Can someone tell me where in the AutoBuild GUI I can set
"phases_from_resolve"? I've looked for it in the "set variable" section,
but
it's not listed.

Thanks!