[phenixbb] CCI Apps

Pavel Afonine PAfonine at lbl.gov
Thu Feb 19 09:37:11 PST 2009

Hi Maia,

here is "copy-paste" from this web page
(http://www.phenix-online.org/download/):

"CCI Apps (...) the subset of Phenix components developed by the
Computational Crystallography Initiative (CCI) at LBNL. Command-line
tools only (e.g. phenix.refine, phenix.hyss, phenix.elbow,
phenix.xtriage). The Phenix GUI is /not/ included."

So, CCI Apps is a piece (or part) of PHENIX.

If you don't have any problems with phenix.refine or/and
phenix.ready_set in your current version of PHENIX then just keep using
it until the next newer version of PHENIX is available.

If you discovered any bugs in phenix.refine or/and phenix.ready_set,
then chances are that these problems are gone in the latest CCI Apps.