[phenixbb] modification of nonbonded geo restraints between symmetry mates

Alejandro Buschiazzo alebus at pasteur.edu.uy
Tue Feb 3 09:26:46 PST 2009

Thank you Nigel!

I'll try this immediately.

...in the meantime, I still have a question for you  : will this handle
as well the coordination with atoms on symmetry-related protein
neighbors? (don't see those in the elbow.edits that
phenix.metal_coordination generates...or am I missing something silly here?)

ale

--
Alejandro Buschiazzo, PhD
Research Scientist