[phenixbb] Autosol problem: Failed to carry out Autosol_scale_and_analyze_mad

Nathaniel Echols NEchols at lbl.gov
Tue Dec 22 17:34:56 PST 2009

By the way, what distribution/version of Linux are you using, and do you know if the SE Linux extensions were deliberately turned on or if this was the default?  I'd like to add a check for this in the installer so we can warn users - I don't think any of our machines here are set up that way, but we've had several reports of similar problems and it's a relatively obscure error.

thanks,
Nat