[phenixbb] polygon output (dev-256)

Nathaniel Echols NEchols at lbl.gov
Wed Dec 16 01:18:17 PST 2009

On Dec 15, 2009, at 11:12 PM, Bryan W. Lepore wrote:
> On Tue, 15 Dec 2009, Nathaniel Echols wrote:
>> On Dec 15, 2009, at 8:27 PM, Bryan W. Lepore wrote:
>>> [ phenix dev 256 ]
>>> where - or should we - be looking for the polygon output .png (the one with the polygon)?
>> Sorry - next installer will be fixed.
>
> thanks for that - the histogram is interesting.
>
> as for 1.5-2, the background of my .png is black - tried this on a couple linux boxes - are there particular (i.e. non-phenix) resources to be aware of for this?

The background is actually transparent - so it's up to the viewer you're using how to present it.  (In Apple's Preview app, the background ends up being grey.)  It's very easy to fix - if you have GIMP installed, Images->Flatten Image will convert transparency to the current background color (which by default is white).

Nathaniel Echols
Lawrence Berkeley Lab
510-486-5136
NEchols at lbl.gov