[phenixbb] TLS-derived anisoU restraint

Pavel Afonine PAfonine at lbl.gov
Mon Dec 14 08:50:59 PST 2009

Hi Bryan,

if you are using "TLS + individual adp" then using "optimize_wxu" is
currently all you can do to alter the default weight, since the rest is
optimized and is done automatically internally by the program.

You can try playing with "wu" parameter, although I'm not sure - may be
it is also automatically adjusted internally...

It's in the to-do list to give it more flexibility.

Pavel.