[phenixbb] refinement

Pei-Chun Lin pclin at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 8 17:58:11 PST 2009

Hi, I have a question after readng this.

What command should I use to do Cartesian or torsion-angle simulated annealing?

Where should I change if I want to run .eff?
 }
  simulated_annealing {
    start_temperature = 5000
    final_temperature = 300
    cool_rate = 100
    number_of_steps = 25
    time_step = 0.0005
    n_print = 100
    update_grads_shift = 0.3
    refine_sites = True
    refine_adp = False
    max_number_of_iterations = 25
    mode = every_macro_cycle *second_and_before_last once first
    verbose = -1

Thanks for the answer.

PC