[phenixbb] Running Autobuild after Autosol

Folmer Fredslund folmerf at gmail.com
Fri Aug 14 06:45:11 PDT 2009

Dear Katya,

2009/8/14 Katya Heldwein <Katya.Heldwein at tufts.edu>:
> Hi,
>
> how do I specify running Autobuild after Autosol, in the command line
> mode? I see the "phenix.autobuild after_autosol" option in the manual,
> but how will Autobuild know which Autosol run to use?

AutoBuild will choose the best solution from either of the AutoSol
runs. Exactly how this is done I do not know.

If you want to use the output from an explicit AutoSol run you could
simply define the result from that AutoSol run when you start
AutoBuild eg:

phenix.autobuild data=AutoSol_run_1_/phaser_1.mtz seq_file=yourseq.dat

Or solve_1.mtz if you are do not have SAD data.

Hope this helps.

Best regards,
Folmer Fredslund