[phenixbb] Autobuild error -

Thomas C. Terwilliger terwilliger at lanl.gov
Wed Aug 5 11:45:16 PDT 2009

Hi Gino,

Thanks for the note!  We will look for possible conflicts.  We have made
quite an effort to make sure that there aren't any, by not defining
anything in your path except while programs are actually running.  One
possible reason for the ARP/wARP problem is that your PATH was just as
long as it could be before...and then after installing ARP/wARP the paths
it defines were just enough to make it too long.  I am hoping that the
remove_path_word_list keyword will usually help!

All the best,
Tom T