[phenixbb] Autobuild error

Thomas C. Terwilliger terwilliger at lanl.gov
Wed Aug 5 05:47:04 PDT 2009

Hi Youssef,

I'm sorry for the trouble!  If you update to a recent "nightly build"
such as 1.4-129 then this should go away. If it still doesn't, then have a
look at your path:

echo $PATH

which is probably quite long....and identify a few things (perhaps ccp4
and coot for example)  that you don't need while running phenix...and then
add the keyword:

remove_path_word_list="coot ccp4"

All the best,
Tom T

    remove_path_word_list = None
      .help = "List of words identifying paths to remove from PATH "
              "These can be used to shorten your PATH. For example..."
              "cns ccp4 coot would remove all paths containing these "
              "words except those also containing phenix. Capitalization"
              "is ignored."

">> Dear all,