[phenixbb] Refinement of occupancy 0 residues

Pavel Afonine PAfonine at lbl.gov
Mon Aug 3 06:48:31 PDT 2009

Hi Jose,

occupancies of any atoms that have 0 values are not normally refined in
phenix.refine. I'm not sure why they get refined in your case. Could you
please send me your PDB file before and after phenix.refine refinement
run, and also the exact command you used?

Here are some details about occupancy refinement in phenix.refine:
http://www.phenix-online.org/documentation/refinement.htm#anch20

Pavel.