[phenixbb] Exploded ligands and phenix...

Maia Cherney chern at ualberta.ca
Tue Apr 28 13:54:16 PDT 2009

Hi Ruben

are you sure that it's a phenix problem? Did you  try other programs to
see your ligand after refinement?
I have seen a similar problem in coot with DNA. Coot would break up a
DNA when we tried to regularize it, due to a different letter code
convention for nucleotides. But when we changed A to Ad, G to Gd etc,
there were no problems.

Maia