[phenixbb] rfree checksums version 1.3 and 1.4

Ralf W. Grosse-Kunstleve rwgk at cci.lbl.gov
Tue Apr 21 17:38:16 PDT 2009

> Most other things weere the same including the resolution cutoff used and
> the input mtz.
> But phenix tells me that the md5checksums dont match.

Sorry, that's unexpected. The cutoff doesn't matter. The checksum is
computed on the input data, before the cutoff is applied.
The checksum is just a safety guard to avoid accidents. If you are
sure the test set has not changed, simply remove the remark with
the checksum from the pdb file.
Let me know if the problem happens again and I'll take a closer look.
In that case I will need all the input files and the sequence of
commands to reproduce the problem (including the command that wrote
the pdb file with the checksum).

Ralf