[phenixbb] phenix 1.3-rc4 vs. phenix 1.3-final

Pavel Afonine PAfonine at lbl.gov
Fri Sep 19 04:37:32 PDT 2008

Hi,

currently you cannot turn off automatic weights adjustement. I will add this option once I'm back to work.

Also, could you please explaine why you need it? If current version of phenix.refine results in problems could you send me the reproducer. I'm asking this because normally you don't need to turn it off?

Cheers,
Pavel.