[phenixbb] Hydrogen occupancy issue?

Pavel Afonine PAfonine at lbl.gov
Fri Oct 17 10:30:08 PDT 2008

Hi Mischa,

I just made up an example with fake data and model:
http://cci.lbl.gov/~afonine/for_mischa/

and it seems to work fine using my current development source code. So,
even if it doesn't work with the most recent version (8-11-2008)
(although I didn't try, may be it works), it will definitely work in the
next version.

Cheers,
Pavel.