[phenixbb] syntax and alternate conformations

Pavel Afonine pafonine at lbl.gov
Tue May 27 18:00:17 PDT 2008

Hi Mark,

1) I see from the parameters file that you are using an outdated version
of the program where there was a bug in occupancy refinement. Please
install the latest version.

2) As Ralf mentioned, in the latest version the constraints for
occupancies of atoms in alternative conformations are built
automatically based on input PDB file. You don't need to change any
parameter for this and you don't need to give selections too.

Pavel.