[phenixbb] phaser_x.mtz, resolve_x.mtz and exptl_fobs_phases_freeR_flags.mtz give different Rfree's using same model?

Francis E Reyes Francis.Reyes at Colorado.EDU
Tue May 20 09:07:24 PDT 2008

Thanks Tom

With option #3, have F+ and F- merged in
exptl_fobs_phases_freeR_flags_xx.mtz? How can I refine with anomalous
flags at this point?

Thanks

FR