[phenixbb] native Patterson peak

David Garboczi dgarboczi at niaid.nih.gov
Thu May 1 09:31:26 PDT 2008

We have datasets measured on crystals of a 19 kD protein that are
P212121, with cell constants of 66, 75, 136.

Matthew's considerations say 3, 4, or 5 copies per au are probable.

xtriage finds a native peak at (0.0, -0.5, 0.036) that is 31 in
height (origin=100)

No self-rotation function peaks in xprep, that I can understand.

Is this clearly translational symmetry that is making MR difficult?

Hints as to how to go forward are welcome.

thanks,

Dave

--
David N. Garboczi, PhD