[phenixbb] ADP high variance

Daniel Frey freyd at bioc.unizh.ch
Tue Mar 25 11:18:49 PDT 2008

Dear Carsten,

the model with the high variance had R and Rfree of 17.8 and 22.2
(model1)
after switching to wxu_scale 0.01 it was   17.9 and 21.7 (model2) but
still the adp variance was unacceptable high.
For the next run I set the initial Bfactor of the model to 26 and
rerun the script, R and Rfree went up to 20.5 and 25.5. Here all ADPs
were perfect and outliners were not detected in Coot.
Now I am trying to find the optimal weight for wxu_scale, just tried
to go again higher with the wxu_scale and at 0.1 the adp variance
still looks fine and the R values dropped to 18.6 and 22.8.

Greetings
Daniel

freyd at bioc.unizh.ch
Tel: +41446355558