[phenixbb] Phenix / Resolve build related..

Partha Chakrabarti ppchak at gmail.com
Tue Jun 24 14:20:37 PDT 2008

Hi,

Sorry for the slightly off the topic question. I have a three
wavelength SE MAD data to 3A, which I could only solve using SHARP or
BP3. It seemed to have two monomers and each having one ordered SE
sites. Found the NCS using RAVE programs, AVE, NCS6d and IMP.

I am wondering if it is possible to give the NCS matrix (transposed
from O format) and somehow tell Resolve (or Autobuild) to build
multiple chains.. in this case, a homodimer. Do I need to duplicate
the sequence?

Regards, Partha

--
MRC National Institute for Medical Research
Division of Molecular Structure
Email: pchakra at nimr.mrc.ac.uk
Phone: + 44 208 816 2515