[phenixbb] Ordered Solvent in phenix-1.3-rc2

Mary Fitzgerald mary.x.fitzgerald at gmail.com
Wed Jun 11 14:06:10 PDT 2008

I just installed the new version of of Phenix and I'm trying to use
ordered solvent.  I have a twinned, 3 A data set of about a 0.5 kDa
protein, two in the asu.  The job keeps dying during the ordered
solvent, it says killed in the window the process was ran from.  I
think I might be running out of memory.    I tried phenix refine
without the ordered solvent and it didn't crash.  How can I tell if
it's a memory problem or a problem with the program?

Thanks,

Mary

Mary X. Fitzgerald
Postdoctoral Associate