[phenixbb] Ordered solvent - wish list

Jendrek alnyds at gmail.com
Thu Jul 31 23:05:01 PDT 2008

Hi All,

  On the matter of ordered solvent I was just wondering if fixing specific
waters (like ones close to metals) was implemented in the latest release.

  Also, it would be a nice touch if the water list was ordered according to some
criteria. In my lab we prefer to have them in decreasing B factors - but that is
just wishing...

  Regards, Andrzej
--

	Andrzej LYSKOWSKI, Ph.D. (andrzej[.]lyskowski[@]helsinki[.]fi)

	Institute of Biotechnology - Structural Biology & Biophysics
	P. O. Box 65 - Viikinkaari 1
	Floor/Room: 4/4316
	Mail:     FIN-00014 University of HELSINKI, FINLAND
	Delivery: FIN-00710 University of HELSINKI, FINLAND

	TEL.: 358 9 191 58921
	FAX : 358 9 191 59940