[phenixbb] MSE gap

Pavel Afonine PAfonine at lbl.gov
Wed Jan 16 14:20:11 PST 2008

If you just do what I suggested in my previous email, then I presume you
will get what you want: a new PDB file with fixed gap and accordingly
updated statistics in its header (statistics in REMARK 3 is what is
supposed to go for PDB deposition).

I don't see why this may not work... Am I missing something?

Pavel.