[phenixbb] Making GDP (non-polymer) into an RNA monomer

Francis E Reyes Francis.Reyes at Colorado.EDU
Fri Feb 8 12:53:48 PST 2008

All

I need to attach a 5' modification, a diphosphate guanosine to my RNA.
I figure GDP (from the monomer library) has everything I need.
However, what needs to be done to make a connection with the next
nucleotide in the chain (in both phenix.refine and coot) ?

Thanks

FR

Francis Reyes M.Sc.
215 UCB
University of Colorado at Boulder

gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-keys 67BA8D5D

8AE2 F2F4 90F7 9640 28BC  686F 78FD 6669 67BA 8D5D