[phenixbb] picking rfree

David Garboczi dgarboczi at niaid.nih.gov
Thu Feb 7 12:07:24 PST 2008

I am working with a dataset that I believe to be P21 even though the
beta angle is 89.9.  I picked the rfree set with phenix and expected
it to pick the set in the orthorhombic set, because
use_lattice_symmetry= True is the default.

But the log file did not reflect that phenix recognized the almost
orthorhombic symmetry.  I'd like to know if it did pick the rfree set
in the higher symmetry or not.

thanks,

Dave

--
David N. Garboczi, PhD
Phone: 301-496-4773
Email: dgarboczi at niaid.nih.gov

The information in this e-mail and any of its attachments is
confidential and may contain sensitive information. It should not be
used by anyone who is not the original intended recipient.  If you have
received this e-mail in error please inform the sender and delete it
from your mailbox or any other storage devices.  The National Institute
of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID)  shall not accept liability
for any statement made that are the sender's own and not expressly made
on behalf of the NIAID by one of its representatives.