[phenixbb] cci_apps on irix

Ralf W. Grosse-Kunstleve rwgk at cci.lbl.gov
Mon Aug 25 02:24:26 PDT 2008

> This means that probably there always have been certain changes to
> be made for the code to compile under IRIX/Mipspro.  Could somebody
> maybe tell me the email address of the person who actually did the
> last IRIX build,

That was me.
I'll send you the last available IRIX CCI Apps in a few minutes.
I'm currently in Japan, back home in the lab middle of next week.
With a little luck, maybe I can resurrect the IRIX build. -- It has
always been a drag to maintain that darn old platform, but at least
now I know someone is actually using it, still!
Ralf