[phenixbb] cci_apps on irix

o.h.weiergraeber at fz-juelich.de o.h.weiergraeber at fz-juelich.de
Sat Aug 23 23:54:40 PDT 2008

Hello Ralf,

thanks a lot for Your suggestions. Yes, I have thought about that, comparing with the older version to fix the differences. Unfortunately, I was brave enough to delete my previous (precompiled) version before I realized that IRIX support has been dropped in the meantime !!!
The cci_apps download area does not provide an obvious possibility to download an older version (the cci_apps packages don't have version numbers anyway).
But maybe somebody could provide a link to the latest sgi-compatible version (sources and binary package, if possible)?? That would be great!

If these minor problems can be solved, it should be no problem to compile the main phenix package ;))

Cheers
Oliver

 Dr. Oliver H. Weiergraeber
 Institute of Neurosciences and Biophysics
 Molecular Biophysics
 Research Centre Juelich
 D-52425 Juelich
 Germany